A follow-up to the highly popular RX200, the Wismec Reuleaux RX200S Mod has a number of improvements over it’s predecessor, including a larger, vertically orientated 0.96 inch OLED screen, updated interface and upgradeable firmware so you can always keep the device up to date. It still has the same great look as the original, offers up to 200W of output and houses three (yes three!) 18650 batteries. It includes temperature control (Ni, Ti and SS), magnetic battery cover, micro-USB port and various built-in safety features.
If you liked the original RX200 and are interested in the new-and-improved interface and bigger OLED screen, the Wismec Reuleaux RX200S Box Mod performs as well… if not better. Prices have dropped since the release of the Wismec RX2/3, and you can get the RX2000S Mod at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $35.89. Or, get one at US vendor Ecig.com for $37.95 with coupon “cigbuyer” →
* NOW AVAILABLE IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT COLORS AT MOST VENDORS!
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Reuleaux RX200S Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 200W
- Temperature control: 100 – 300C / 200 – 600F (Ni, Ti or SS)
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 1.5 ohm (TC) / 0.1 – 3.5 ohm (VW)
- Output modes: VW / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR Mode
- Innovative look of Reuleaux Series
- New 0.96 inch OLED screen and interface
- Upgradeable firmware
- Reverse polarity protection
- Magnetic battery cover
- Optimized heat dissipation design
- Micro-USB port for charging and upgrades
- Spring-loaded SS 510 connection
- Powered by three 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- Designed by JayBo