The Hell’s Gate 75W Box Mod (from YEP / Tesla) is a neat little device that incorporates a bright 2″ color TFT screen that displays all of the information you could possibly need – and then some. It’s extremely compact and includes an internal 2400mah battery; offering up to 75W of output with temperature control. Compatible with nickel and titanium coils, fire as low as 0.05 ohms with a temp control range of 200-600F. It features a large firing button with two button toggle, spring-loaded SS 510 and micro-USB charging.
Although it’s not the first device to sport a color display screen, the YEP Hell’s Gate 75W Box Mod is a great looking option with temperature control and a variety of advanced features. Get one at Chinese supplier Gear Best for only $46.11, or US vendor Ecig Avenue for just $54.00 with coupon “ecig2016” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
YEP Hell’s Gate 75W Mini features:
- Variable wattage: 0 – 75W (in 1W increments)
- Temperature control: 100 – 300C / 200 – 600F (in 5C / 10F increments)
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1 ohm (TC mode) / 0.05 – 3 ohm (VW mode)
- Maximum output voltage: 12V
- Maximum output current: 26A
- 5 click ON/OFF – 3 click + fire to enter menu
- Color 2″ TFT display screen
- Spring-loaded SS 510 connection
- Micro-USB charging port
- Built-in 2400mAh battery (single 20650 cell)