Here comes another nice looking device from Asmodus – the VR Stride 80W Box Mod. It has a beautiful marble patterned acrylic body with oversized firing button, large 4-line OLED display and slotted cutouts that expose the steel and alloy internals. Powered by a single 18650 battery, the Stride VR-80 Mod provides up to 80W of output with full temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS) and a flavor orientated “Soft Mode” that limits power 15 to 45W. It includes a 0.5A micro-USB charging port, gold-plated 510 and a lockable sliding battery door.
It’s not the cheapest mid-range device on the market, but the Asmodus VR Stride 80W Box Mod is unique and stylish with lots of advanced features and options. Available at a few select vendors, get one at MFS for $80.05 with coupon “cigbuyer10”, or Vapor DNA for only $62.99 with coupon “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
VR Stride 80W Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 5 – 80W
- Temperature control: 200F – 600F / 150C – 315C
- Resistance range: 0.1 – 3 ohm (VW) / 0.1 – 1.5 ohm (TC)
- Compatible with Ni, Ti and SS wire
- Bypass and Soft Mode (15 to 45W)
- Marble patterned acrylic body with steel and alloy internals
- Large OLED display (22mm x 12mm)
- Lockable, sliding bottom battery door
- 0.5A micro-USB charging port
- Gold-plated 510 pin with SS threads
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)