The Aspire Triton Tank was a nice step forward for Aspire, but many people were not fans of the windowed design or how hard it was to clean. The Aspire Triton 2 Tank addresses those issues and improves upon the popular sub-ohm tank system. It’s still top filled with adjustable airflow on the base, but it’s easier to disassemble and clean and is compatible with a wide range of replacement coils – from Ni200, to various Kanthal heads (for mouth or lung hits), and their new Clapton coils. An optional RBA head is also available.
The Aspire Triton 2 Tank has a long list of new and improved features, and it sounds like an amazing tank with an enormous amount of flexibility. Get the Aspire Triton V2 Tank at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $21.86. Or, purchase one at US vendor Huff & Puffers for $26.09 with coupon “CIGBUYER” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Aspire Triton V2 Tank features:
- Stainless steel and pyrex glass tube construction
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Top fill design
- Adjustable airflow control in base
- Notched fins act as a heat sink in SS drip tip
- 3.0ml tank capacity
- Various replacement coil options, including Kanthal, Clapton and Ni200
- Coils made with 100% Japanese organic cotton
- Optional RBA head
- Standard 510 connection
- 22.5mm diameter