We’re really big fans of the Joyetech Cubis Tank, mainly because of its ease-of-use and awesome LEAK-PROOF design. It has 3.5ml of capacity with adjustable airflow, and it’s tighter draw is perfect for mouth-to-lung style vaping. The tank comes with 0.5 and 1.0 ohm stainless steel heads, along with a 1.5 ohm clapton. Each Cubis coil features protective spitback mesh, organic cotton, and a vertical coil orientation. In addition, 0.2 ohm Ni200 and 0.4 ohm Ti replacement heads are available for temperature control.
The Joyetech Cubis Tank has an innovative cupped design, with nice range of replacement coils for different styles of vaping. A 5-pack retails for about $12, but Chinese supplier Fast Tech has them for only $7.43. Or, get the 316 SS Cubis coils at US vendor MFS for just $8.05 with coupon “cigbuyer10” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Joyetech Cubis Tank Coil features:
- 316 stainless steel, clapton, Ni200 or Ti
- Vertical coil orientation
- Made with Japanese organic cotton
- 0.5 ohm stainless steel replacement coil (15 – 30W)
- 1.0 ohm stainless steel replacement coil (10 – 25W)
- 1.5 ohm clapton replacement coil (8 – 20W)
- 0.2 ohm Ni200 BF replacement head
- 0.4 ohm Titanium BF replacement head