If you’re a fan of the Tesla Invader series, here’s a nice alternative with a variable voltatage potentiometer control – the Dovpo MVV Box Mod. With 1.0 to 8.0V of output voltage and a 35A maximum output current, it lacks an OLED screen and incorporates a simple voltage dialing system with an oversized firing button, LED battery indicator and numerous built-in safety protections. The Dovpo M VV Mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries, and depending on your build, is capable of pushing out up to 280W of power.
With simplified controls and enormous power capability, the Dovpo MVV 280W Box Mod is an excellent choice for power hungry vaping enthusiasts who want an attractive and reliable device. It comes in several attractive colors and finishes, available now at Chinese supplier Gear Best for only $27.99 with free shipping. Or, try US vendor Vapor DNA for just $35.99 with coupon “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Dovpo MVV Box Mod features:
- Max output wattage: 280W
- Operating voltage: 6.2 – 8.4V
- Output voltage: 1 – 8V
- Zinc alloy construction
- Potentiometer controlled
- Single oversized firing button
- LED battery life indicator
- Reverse polarity, short circuit, low volt, overheat and over current protection
- Magnetic battery cover
- Spring-loaded SS 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)