With several versions now available; including the original iStick 20W, the iStick 30W and new iStick 50W, the Eleaf iStick Mini (10W) is the smallest member of the iStick family. This ultra-compact and portable mod is powered by a built-in 1050mAh battery (half the size of the original) and packs 10 watts of power in a tiny, palm-sized package. Firing down to 1 ohm, although it’s not designed for “sub-ohm” or low resistance coils, it’s ideal for 90% of average, everyday vapers.
If you’re seeking the smallest, most compact and affordable VV/VW mod with all the most up-to-date features, it doesn’t get any better than the Eleaf iStick Mini. It includes 510/Ego connector, top-mounted LED screen and is sold with (or without) micro USB charger. Vapor DNA has the best price (without charger) for $22.49 when you apply coupon “DNA10.” If you need a USB charger, then get the complete iStick Mini Kit at GearBest for $24.83 →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
ISmoka Eleaf iStick Mini features:
- Extremely compact and portable
- Up to 10 watts of power in the palm of your hand
- Ultra affordable, one of the most affordable voltage / wattage device on the market
- Features a native 510 connection, and included an optional eGo adapter for maximum compatibility
- 1050 mAh battery for expactional battery life
- Beautifully crafted in multiple color options