A shrunken down version of the new Eleaf iPower 80W Mod, the Eleaf iStick Power Nano Box Mod is a tiny little device that offers up to 40W of output with temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR) and all of the safety and technology of it’s bigger brother. The iStick Power Nano Mod includes a built-in 1100mAh battery and can also operate in bypass or smart modes, firing as low as 0.1 ohms – or 0.5 ohms in TC. It comes in several attractive colors with a side-mounted OLED display, micro-USB port and spring-loaded 510 connection.
Even smaller than the iStick’s of the past, the Eleaf iStick Power Nano 40W Box Mod is an affordable sub-50w device that’s loaded with the latest features and technology. This thing is only 55mm tall – shorter than a 30ml bottle of e-liquid – with tank! Available in a few weeks, pre-order now at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for $18.99, or Fast Tech for $21.39 with free worldwide shipping →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
iStick Power Nano Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 40W
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.5 ohm (TC) / 0.1 – 3.5 ohm (VW)
- Temperature control: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Output modes: VW / Bypass / Smart / TC (Ni, Ti, SS, TCR-M1, M2, M3)
- Ultra compact size
- Side-mounted OLED display and buttons
- Micro-USB charging port
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Built-in 1100mAh battery
- Size: 38mm x 13mm x 55mm