We haven’t heard much from Freemax in a while, but the new 25mm Freemax FireLuke Sub-Ohm Tank certainly sounds interesting. Available in stainless steel or various multi-colored resin finishes, the most unique feature is the bubbled glass tank section which can hold up to 5ml of juice. If you’d prefer a more compact look, it also comes with a straight glass tank that holds 4ml. The Freemax FireLuke Tank is top-filled with dual adjustable airflow on the base and is compatible with the new FireLock Coil Family. A 0.15 ohm sextuple coil is included (60 to 140W) and it also includes a stacked, two-post RTA deck for DIY’ers.
Uniquely styled and designed for performance, the Freemax FireLuke Sub-Ohm Tank is sure to appeal to both beginners and enthusiasts. Choose a traditional black or stainless finish, or spice things up with multi-colored resin. You can get the Freemax Fire Luke Tank at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for $17.99 ($19.99 resin), or choose US vendor Vapor DNA for $26.99 with coupon “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Freemax FireLuke Tank features:
- 316 stainless steel (or resin) and glass construction
- Threaded top-fill design
- 4ml or 5ml tank capacity
- Straight and bubble glass tank sections
- Compatible with FireLock Coil Family
- Includes 0.15 ohm sextuple coil (60 to 140W)
- Stacked, two-post RTA section
- Large, dual adjustable airflow on base
- Proprietary 13mm wide bore drip tip
- Adjustable gold-plated 510 connection
- 25mm diameter