Incorporating the same velocity-style build deck of the Griffin Tank and Avocado RTA, the Geekvape Tsunami RDA is made for dripping and offers top-level performance in an affordable package. The two post deck features an awesome quad 3mm x 2.1mm terminal system fed directly by quad 4mm air holes. It has bottom adjustable airflow with single or dual flow settings, making it enormously flexible and ideal for a huge range of builds. The Tsunami features a 5mm juice well, PEEK insulator, gold-plated contact and comes with a derlin 510 adapter and two competition style drip tips.
The Tsunami RDA has a simple and straightforward appearance, but it’s high performance design is sure to impress both flavor chasers and cloud chasers alike. Now shipping from several US vendors, get one from Huff & Puffers for $25.45 w/ coupon “HUFF315”, or MFS for $23.35 w/ coupon “cigbuyer10” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Geekvape Tsunami RDA features:
- Improved velocity-style build deck
- Features two posts with dual terminals
- Adjustable Kennedy style air flow, available for single or dual coil
- 5mm deep juice well
- PEEK insulator
- Includes two 11mm derlin drip tips and 510 adapter
- Gold-plated 510 connection
- 22mm diameter