Looking for a nice mid-range device? The Heatvape Defender 50W Mod is the new-and-improved version of the original Heatvape Defender. It now offers up to 50W (vs. 25W) and is powered by an external 18650 battery so you can swap it out whenever it needs to be replaced. It’s extremely compact, offers plenty of power and can fire atomizers down to 0.3 ohms – perfect for all of the latest sub-ohm tanks. It has OLED screen, spring loaded 510 and various built-in safety features.
Although it doesn’t offer crazy power or temperature control, the Heatvape Defender 50W Mod falls right in the sweet spot for many vapers. You can get one at U.S. vendor Vapor Beast for $48.14 with coupon “YEAHBABY”, but Direct Vapor has one of the best prices on the Heatvape Defender Mod – just $44.99 with FREE SHIPPING →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Heatvape Defender 50W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 5W to 50W
- Variable voltage: 2V to 8V
- Resistance range: 0.3 to 3.0 Ohm
- Incremental OLED screen
- Overcharge, low-voltage and short-circuit protection
- USB passthrough
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)