Another sub-ohm tank has hit the market and it’s sure to give the Aspire Atlantis a run for it’s money – the Horizon Arctic Sub-Ohm Tank. It looks similar to the Atlantis but has four large 3mm adjustable air holes that allow for massive airflow. Another big difference is that it’s not only compatible with 0.5 ohm heads, but lower resistance 0.2 ohm ones as well. Made of 304 stainless steel and pyrex glass, the heads include a 100% organic cotton wick and USA made kanthal. It’s rated up to 100W!
Built from the highest-quality, US grade materials, the Horizon Arctic Sub-Ohm Tank was recently released and normally retails for $40. Listed at Ecig Avenue for just $35.00, if you apply coupon “ecig2015” you can get it for $24.29 with free shipping . Or, visit Vapor DNA and get the Horizon Arctic Sub-Ohm Tank for $26.99 w/ coupon “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Arctic Sub-Ohm Tank features:
- 304 stainless steel and pyrex glass construction
- Compatible with 0.2 ohm and 0.5 ohm resistance coil heads
- USA-made kanthal wire used in coils
- 100% organic cotton wick
- BTC (Bottom Turbine Coil) or BTDC (Bottom Turbine Dual Coil) technology
- Adjustable airflow
- Four airflow holes (3mm each for total of 12mm)
- Rated from 10W-100W
- 2.5ml juice capacity