Once again, Horizon Tech has stepped up their game with the Horizon Arctic V12 Tank. We thought the Arctic V8 was a game changer with its Octuplet head, but the new Arctic V12 incorporates a four chamber design with three coils in each chamber, resulting in an TWELVE COILS! It comes with a 0.1 ohm and 0.3 ohm V12 Coil, as well as a two-post V12 RBA head. The prebuilt coils can handle an amazing amount of power (100-180W) and are likely to blow away the competition with vapor production. The 25.5mm tank is top-filled, has 5ml of capacity and offers outstanding airflow with triple 11mm by 5mm airslots on the base.
We haven’t had a chance to test it yet, but if it lives up to the hype the Horizon Arctic V12 Tank is likely to be a standout in the high-performance sub-ohm tank space. You can order one at Chinese supplier 3FVape for only $24.99, or US vendor Ecig.com has them for $28.49 with coupon “cigbuyer” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Arctic V12 Sub-Ohm Tank features:
- Stainless steel and glass construction
- 5ml tank capacity
- Threaded top-fill design
- New V12 Coil Structure – 12 vertical coils each!
- 0.1 ohm V12 Coil (120W – 180W)
- 0.3 ohm V12 Coil (100W – 160W)
- Two-post RBA head included
- Adjustable triple slot airflow on base
- 510 drip tip connection with 6mm delrin drip tip
- Gold-plated 510 connection
- 25.5mm diameter