Just when you thought they couldn’t cram anymore coils into a tank, the Horizon Arctic V8 Tank accepts an Octuplet Head with an astounding 8 COILS! A few months ago the Arctic Turbo accepted a Sextuple coil with six, but the new V8 Tank takes it one step further. The coil platform creates a wide array of possibilities, allowing for sub ohm coils in various configurations, including single, dual, quad, and octuplet style. The tank is top filled with 4ml of capacity, quad auxiliary airflow and is compatible with an optional RBA head.
Although it was just released and we haven’t tested it ourselves yet, the Horizon Arctic V8 Tank sounds like a beast! With various coils (rated from 40W to 150W), the options (and clouds!) are endless. Get one at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for $24.99, or Ecig.com for just $18.53 with coupon “cigbuyer” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Arctic V8 Sub-Ohm Tank features:
- Quality 304 stainless steel and pyrex glass construction
- Integrated V-Coil System (multiple coil styles)
- Innovative Octuplet Coil design
- Coil wattage ranges: From 40W to 150 Watts
- 4ml juice capacity
- Spiral splash-proof vent
- Unique anti-leak design
- Convenient top-fill method
- Bottom adjustable airflow control
- Optional RTA capability (not included)
- Silver-plated 510 contact pin
- 22mm diameter