Last year the Heatvape Invader Mini Mod was a HOT DEVICE, and now it’s available for a heavy discount. If you’re sick of the same old, square-shaped box mods and want something that’s powerful, rugged and tough, the Heatvape Invader Mini offers up to 50W of output and is not only comfortable to hold, but the protective silicone shell is shock resistant and waterproof. It’s VV and VW with a small OLED screen and also includes temperature control; compatible with nickel Ni200 coils and firing as low as 0.1 ohms.
Originally retailing for about $60, several vendors have slashed the price of the Heatvape Invader Mini Mod by over half. For the next 48 hours you can get one at Vapor Beast for $29.67 with coupon “YEAHBABY”. Or, MFS has them permanently discounted, available for only $26.95 with coupon “cigbuyer10” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Invader Mini 50W Mod features:
- Constructed from Zinc Alloy + Silicon + Brass
- Soft, comfort grip is water and shock resistant
- Output Power: 1 – 50W
- Output Voltage: 1 – 9.9V
- Regulated by digital switch-MODE DC-DC converter
- Auto temperature control function
- Ohm Limit: 0.1 – 1.0 Ohm in Temp Control Mode, 0.16 – 2.0 Ohm in Normal Mode
- Colors: Black, Blue, Grey
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)
- Dimension: 31.5 x 39.5 x 102mm