The long-awaited iTaste MVP 3.0 mod by Innokin is finally here! The original MVP started the box mod trend just a few years back, followed by the iTaste MVP 2.0 and more recently the MVP 20W. The completely redesigned iTaste MVP 3.0 takes the device to a whole new level with up to 30W of power, a huge 3800mAh battery and loads of new features. It has a completely upgraded chipset, full readouts for battery life, output and ohms, spring-loaded brass contact and is capable of firing down to 0.4 ohms. Did we mention it looks exceptionally cool?
Several U.S. vendors have the iTaste MVP 3.0 in-stock and ready-to-ship, but Huff & Puffers has the most competitive price of just $46.70 with coupon “HUFF315”. Or, get it for just $58.48 from Vapor DNA with “DNA10”. Free shipping applies to both offers.
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Offer good while supplies last.
Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Mod Features:
- Variable Voltage: 3.0V – 9.0V in 0.1 volt increments
- Variable Wattage: 6.0W – 30.0W, 0.5 watt increments
- Built-in 3800 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargable battery
- Maximum output Current: 10A
- Standby current: 100uA max
- Utilizes vRMS DC Current – Power deviation is held within .1 watts
- New chipset
- OLED Screen providing full readouts for battery life, output and ohm reading
- Remembers last voltage or wattage setting
- 510 spring loaded, brass positive contact
- Stainless steel threading
- Integrated Micro USB Cable at the base
- Output port: DC5v/1A