With the success of the 150W Cuboid Mod, it’s no surprise the Joyetech decided to offer a reduced-size version. The Joyetech Cuboid Mini Box Mod offers up to 80W of power with the same variable temperature control system (with customized TCR), capable of firing Ni, Ti and SS coils down to 0.05 ohms. It features a built-in 2400mAh battery with the same appealing aesthetics; incorporating a large 0.96″ OLED screen on the face and firing button on the side. It’s firmware upgradeable and also includes spring-loaded SS 510, micro-USB charging, bottom ventilation holes and various built-in safety protections.
Although it won’t be available for several more weeks, the Joyetech Cuboid Mini Mod is sure to be in high demand and several Chinese vendors are now accepting pre-orders. You can get the Cuboid Mini at Fast Tech for $40.95 ($51.86 Kit), or Efun.Top has JUST THE MOD for only $33.99 ($47.49 Kit) →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Cuboid Mini 80W Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 80W
- Temperature control: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5 ohm (TC) / 0.1 – 3.5ohm (VW/Bypass)
- Output modes: VT-Ti / VT-Ni / VT-SS316 / VW/BYPASS / TCR Mode
- Upgradeable firmware
- Large 0.96″ OLED screen
- Over-charge, over-current and over-discharge protection
- Bottom ventilation holes
- Micro USB charging and upgrading
- Spring-loaded SS 510 connection
- Built-in 2400mAh battery
- Colors: Black, Silver, Grey, White, Gold