Joyetech Delta II Tank – Just $15.74
Here comes another sub-ohm tank to compete with the Aspire Atlantis and Kanger Subtank… the Joytech Delta II Sub-Ohm Tank. Not only does it have adjustable airflow and replaceable sub-ohm heads just like it's siblings, but it incorporates a revolutionary Liquid Valve Control (LVC) system that allows you to adjust the flow of e-liquid to the coil. You can also install an RBA head (sold separately), allowing you to build your own coils if you choose. This 22mm tank has 3.5ml of capacity and can be fired from 20 to 45 watts.
With a sleek stainless steel design and unique vertical view windows, the Atlantis and Subtank have some serious competition! Kingly Vapes has them in-stock and ready-to-ship for a great price; available for just $21.99. Or, get an unbeatable price on the Joyetech Delta 2 tank at Vapor Beast for only $15.75 with coupon “YEAHBABY” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Offer good while supplies last.
Joyetech Delta 2 Tank features:
- Can be used with either the LVC Head or the RBA head (sold separately)
- The Joyetech Delta II LVC (Liquid Variable Control) atomizer head was created for those who want the same features of a traditional RBA but don't want to build their own coils
- Two 0.5 ohm sub-ohm coil heads are included with the package (20 to 45 watts)
- The Delta II RBA is an optional kit that may be purchased when purchasing the Joyetech Delta II Tank.
- User-friendly, adjustable air inflow feature
- 3.5ml of juice capacity
- Stainless steel design with three vertical glass transparent windows for ease of checking juice levels
- Base rotation ring allows you to turn the head clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust the liquid valve
- Comes with 1 stainless steel drip tip with delrin base to disperse heat