The Joyetech eGrip OLED Kit is an upgraded version of the original eGrip, with an integrated OLED screen, dual VV/VW modes and lower 1.0 ohm coils (compatible down to 0.4 ohms). It offers a bit more power at 30W, and it’s easy-to-use platform and ultra compact size make it especially attractive to new vapers and experienced enthusiasts alike. The eGrip OLED has a large built-in 3.6ml glass tank with view port, adjustable airflow and convenient replaceable heads. No complex settings or buttons, just rotate the regulation ring to adjust volts / watts.
The Joyetech eGrip OLED Kit is a portable, convenient and easy-to-use setup that makes vaping simple. It retails for $60+, but Chinese supplier Efun.Top has it for only $35.69. Or, if you’d prefer a US vendor Direct Vapor has the eGrip OLED 30W for $57.95 (free ship) →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Joyetech eGrip OLED Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 8 – 20W
- Variable voltage: 8 – 20W
- Minimum resistance: 0.4 ohms (includes two 1.0 ohm coils)
- OLED screen to display wattage, voltage, battery life and resistance
- Built-in 1500mAh battery
- Short circuit, low voltage and low resistance protection
- 3.6ml tank capacity
- 360 degree regulation ring
- USB charging port
- Available in silver, magic blue, and cherry red finishes
- Size: 46.4mm x 20.4mm x 99.5mm