Here comes another sleek and compact box mod to compete with the Eleaf iStick. The Kamry 20W Box Mod is powered by a single (built-in) 18650 battery with 2000mAh of capacity, but unlike the original iStick it can be fired down to 0.3 ohms. The side-mounted OLED screen will provide you with all your standard readings (battery level, volts, resistance, etc.), and the anodized aluminum body comes in three different colors, including silver, black or a unique and ultra-cool copper finish.
With so many new “mini” box mods available with similar pricing and features, the choice may ultimately boil down to aesthetics. Vapor Beast has the Kamry 20W Box Mod listed for just $37.34 with coupon “wowzy”. Or, get it for even less ($29.99) at Ecig Avenue with coupon “MarchKamryDeal”. Free shipping applies to both of these offers.
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
20W Kamry Box Mod features:
- Variable Wattage: 7W to 20W in 0.1 watt increments
- 510 threaded connector
- Built-in 2000mAh battery
- Anodized aluminum body (black, silver or copper)
- OLED display shows battery charge state, volts, ohms and puff counter
- Micro-USB charging port
- Compatible with 0.3 ohm – 3.0 ohm atomizers
- Input voltage/current: 3.2-4.3V/1.5-7A
- Output voltage/current: 4-8V/10A
- 3-click switch
- High temperature protection. If the device reaches over 70° C, it will shut itself off
- Size: 84.3mm x 49.2mm x 23mm