So it looks like several companies are now following the lead of Joyetech’s Cubis Tank. Like the Cubis, airflow on the new Kanger CL Sub-Ohm Tank is adjusted up top and the coil is attached directly to the chimney which drops in and establishes contact at the bottom of the tank. The cupped design is virtually leak-free! The CL Tank is the first TPD compliant system with child-lock – just line up the marks on top, press and twist. The tank is top-filled, has 4ml of capacity and comes with 0.5 ohm SS316 and 0.15 ohm Ni200 coil heads.
We’re really big fans of these cupped tank designs, and it looks like the Kanger CL Tank offers a bit more airflow than the Cubis with a larger 11mm by 1.5mm opening. Another affordable sub-ohm tank that’s truly leak-free, you can get the Kangertech CL Tank at US vendor Vapor DNA for $17.99 with coupon “DNA10”. Or, get a better price at Ecig.com for just $14.01 with coupon “cigbuyer” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Kanger CL Tank 4.0 features:
- Stainless steel and glass construction
- Top-fill TPD compliant design
- 4mL tank capacity
- Leak resistant reservoir
- Top adjustable airflow control (11mm x 1.5mm)
- New CLOCC sub-ohm coil platform
- 0.5 ohm SUS316L coil (15 to 60W)
- 0.15 ohm Ni200 coil
- Heat resistant POM drip tip
- Gold-plated 510 contact
- 22mm diameter