Kanger’s new lineup includes the Kbox 70W, the Kbox 120W and the most powerful of the bunch – the Kanger Kbox 200W Mod. From what we understand the 200W is exactly the same as the 120W, but obviously it has more power and a slightly higher price tag. If you can actually use 200W of power, the PCB supports Ni200, Titanium, SS and Nichrome coils and fires down to 0.05 ohms; with a peak efficiency of 97%+. Powered by two 18650 batteries, it’s compact, precise and includes magnetic battery door, large LCD screen and spring-loaded 510.
The Kanger Kbox 200W Box Mod is the most powerful device from the Kangertech lineup and is surprisingly affordable considering its extreme power and advanced features. Get one at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for just $48.99, or US vendor Breazy.com for only $44.99 with coupon “KBOX200” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Kangertech Kbox 200W features:
- Variable wattage: 7 – 200W
- Temperature control: 200 – 600F
- Minimum resistance: Ni200, Ti, SS – 0.05 ohm | Kanthal / Nichrome 0.1 ohm
- Zinc and aluminum alloy construction
- Upgraded PCB (360kHz high speed synchronous DC-DC)
- Peak efficiency higher than 97%
- Two-line LCD screen
- Low battery, short circuit, open circuit, overtime protection
- Smart balance charging via micro USB port
- Dual magnetic battery door
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by two 18650 batteries (sold separately)