Almost exactly the same as the Subox Nano in appearance, the new Kanger Topbox Nano has a few major upgrades – the biggest being the addition of temperature control. It also provides up to 60W of power (vs. 50W) and has an easy to use top fill design. Sold as a complete kit with the Toptank Nano tank, it will run Kanger’s kanthal and nickel coils, along with their new clapton coils; providing an outstanding flavor experience. Powered by a single 18650 battery, the 60W Topbox Nano has 3.2ml of e-juice capacity and can fire down to 0.1 ohms.
Considering how popular the Kanger Subox and Subox Nano have been over the past few months, the Kanger Topbox Nano Kit is sure to attract a lot of attention with its compact size, sleek appearance and nice improvements. You can get an outstanding price at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for just $42.99, or try US supplier Breazy.com for $53.99 with coupon code “TOPBOX” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Kanger Topbox Nano Kit features:
- Variable wattage: 7 – 60W
- Temperature control
- Resistance as low as 0.1 ohm
- OLED screen
- Short circuit and over current protection
- 3.2 ml tank capacity
- Compatible with kanthal (0.5 or 1.5 ohm), nickel (0.15 ohm) and clapton (0.5 ohm) coils
- Micro USB port
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)