The Aspire Triton 2 Tank is a completely redesigned version of the original Triton Tank. Not only did they replace the unique windowed look with a solid glass tank, but the new version is much easier to disassemble and clean. It’s still top filled with large adjustable airflow holes on the base, and it’s compatible with a wide range of Aspire replacement coils – from various Kanthal heads (for mouth or lung hits), Ni200 for temperature control, and their brand new Clapton coils. An optional RBA head is also available.
The Aspire Triton 2 Tank is an extremely flexible sub-ohm setup and vastly improved over the original. It typically retails for over $30, but Chinese supplier Efun.Top has the Triton V2 for only $24.99. Or, get an even better price at US supplier Ecig.com for just $22.79 with coupon code “cigbuyer” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Aspire Triton 2 Tank features:
- Constructed from stainless steel and pyrex glass
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Top fill design
- Adjustable airflow control
- 3.0ml tank capacity
- Numerous replacement coil options, including Kanthal, Clapton and Ni200
- Coils made with 100% Japanese organic cotton
- Optional RBA head
- SS drip tip with notched fins for heat dissipation
- Standard 510 connection
- 22.5mm diameter