We shared the Smart Box 150W Mod earlier this week, but Chinese manufacturer C-Tratech also has a smaller version – the Smart Box 50W Mod. They appear to have the same operating systems, but the 50W version takes a single 18650 battery and is obviously less powerful and more compact. It offers plenty of output for most vapers (up to 50W), includes a nice OLED screen, adjustable 510 center pin and will fire atomizers down to 0.25 ohms.
We don’t have very much information about either of these mods, but the Smart Box 50W Mod looks great – and it’s certainly priced affordably. So far, the only vendor carrying the Smart Box 50W Mod is Fast Tech, where you can get it for just $38.23 with free worldwide shipping →
* No special coupon codes are required. Good while supplies last.
Smart Box Mod (50W) features:
- Variable voltage: 3.0 – 50W (in 0.1W increments)
- Operating battery voltage: 3.2 – 4.2V
- 360° rotating OLED screen (press working button and “+” )
- Screen displays battery condition, resistance, wattage and voltage
- Supports atomizers resistance as low as 0.25 ohm
- Low and high voltage warning
- 510 threading connection w/ adjustable center screw
- Powered by single high drain 18650 battery (sold separately)