This is the second box mod to come from Smowell, a company that we never even heard of until the Smowell DPV-50. The Smowell DPV-65 mod is slightly bigger and more powerful, providing up to 65W of power and compatible with either single or dual 18650 batteries. Both appear to incorporate the same operating system as the SMOK XPro series, which provides all of the features you’d expect from an advanced VW mod, but with the ability to operate in either VW or mech mode.
With it’s unique, curved aluminum body, the Smowell DPV65 mod isn’t exactly a “box” mod, but it’s certainly affordable and packed with features. Available in early May, you can pre-order the DPV-65 Mod at Fast Tech for $38.72, or get one at Gear Best for only $33.90 w/ coupon “Smowell65”. Expect several weeks for FREE delivery from China.
* Payments processed 3-5 days prior to delivery. Good while supplies last.
Smowell DPV65 Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 6 – 65W (in 0.1W increments)
- Operating voltage: 3.7 – 4.2V
- 0.66 inch OLED display screen show wattage, voltage, resistant and battery level
- Mech Mode and Variable Wattage Mode
- Recessed 510 threading connection
- Floating 510 center pin
- Bottom micro-USB charging port
- Compatible with atomizers from 0.2 – 4.0 ohms
- High voltage warning (higher than 4.5V)
- Low voltage warning (lower than 3.0V)
- Atomizer resistance check
- Over heat protection
- House single or dual 18650 battery (sold separately)