Here’s a slim, compact and affordable box mod that’s ideal for just about anyone – the Simeiyue SMY35 Box Mod. The SMY35 Mod is a 35W variable wattage device that fires down to 0.2 ohms, making it perfect for beginners or anyone looking for sub-ohm capability. It houses a single, built-in 18650 battery and comes in lightweight aluminum casing that is both sleek and stylish. The side-mounted OLED screen displays all of your typical readings: battery level, resistance, wattage and voltage.
Right now, very few U.S. vendors carry the SMY-35 Box Mod, but you can get an excellent price from Chinese vendors such as Gear Best and Fast Tech. Gear best has the best deal on the SMY35 for just $29.04, while Fast Tech has it for $35.72. The Simeiyue SMY35 Mod comes in various colors, and you’ll get free worldwide shipping from both vendors.
* No special coupon codes are required. Offer good while supplies last.
Simeiyue SMY35 Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 7 – 35W (in 0.1 watt increments)
- Input voltage: 3.2 – 4.2V
- 510 threading (with adjustable copper center pin)
- Compatible with atomizers from 0.2 – 3.3ohm
- LED screen displays battery level, resistance, wattage and voltage
- Low voltage protection (< 3.0V)
- Reverse battery protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Low-loading protection (<= 0.2±0.05ohm)
- Over-loading protection (>= 3.3±0.2ohm)
- When the temperature >= 70’C, screen reads OVER TEMPERATURE and stops working
- Over 10 seconds limit function
- Micro-USB charging port