A high quality rebuildable dripper designed in Southern California by Tendou Vapor, the Nobunaga RDA incorporates a precision machined three-post build deck with large 2.5mm slotted holes to accommodate large gauge wire and creating intricate coil configurations. It has a deep 5mm juice well, PEEK insulator and features four adjustable cyclops airflow holes on each side with an adjustable gold-plated copper contact for minimal voltage drop and maximum vapor production.
If you’re into complex coil builds and generating massive clouds, the Tendou Nobunaga RDA is a great performer and an excellent rebuildable worth considering. Normally retailing for around $50, get one at Huff & Puffers for $38.21 w/ coupon “HUFF315”, or Vapor Beast for $31.45 w/ coupon “YEAHBABY” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Nobunaga RDA features:
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Three-post deck design
- Slotted 2.5mm post holes for large gauge wire
- Geared internal center post for minimizing spinning issues
- 5.0mm deep juice well
- Four adjustable vertical cyclops air holes (1.5mm x 4mm)
- Top cap designed for single and dual airflow adjustments
- POM Drip Tip – Improves heat dissipation
- JAW Cap Drip Top – For optimal vapor production
- PEEK insulator
- Adjustable gold-plated copper contact
- 22mm diameter