For the most part, when the “mini” version of a tank comes out you can be pretty sure the original was designed well. The Uwell Crown 3 Mini Sub-Ohm Tank is the reduced size version of the Crown 3, which has certainly gained a lot of fanfare – just like the original Crown 1. At 22.6mm in diameter, the new Uwell Crown 3 Mini Tank retains all of the same great features as it’s bigger brother, but holds 2ml (or 4.5ml) of e-juice and comes with 0.25 (80 to 90W) and 0.4 (55 to 65W) SUS316 parallel coils. It has a leak-proof, threaded top-fill design, plug-and-pull coil system, 4.5ml replacement glass and triple bottom adjustable airflow.
With a long history of producing quality, high-performance sub-ohm tank systems, the Uwell Crown 3 Mini Tank is available in several attractive colors and finishes; the perfect addition to any stealthy, mid-wattage device. You can get a great price on the Crown 3 Mini at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $19.99, or get an even deal at US vendor Eight Vape for a great low price of just $16.99 →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Uwell Crown 3 Mini Tank features:
- Stainless steel and quartz glass construction
- Leaf-free threaded top-fill design
- 2ml / 4.5ml tank capacity
- Plug-and-pull replacement coil system
- Vertical parallel coil design (same as Crown 3)
- Includes 0.25 (80 to 90W) and 0.40 (55 to 65W) SUS316 coils
- Triple bottom adjustable airflow
- Wide bore delrin drip tip
- Includes 4.5ml replacement glass
- 24K gold-plated 510 connection
- 22.6mm diameter