Despite the release of the Crown 2 Tank, many people still consider the original Uwell Crown to be one of the best sub-ohm tanks on the market. Because of this, Uwell has finally released a smaller version of this highly popular setup – the Uwell Crown Mini Tank. It’s almost exactly the same as its’ predecessor, with 2ml of e-juice capacity and newly designed SUS316 stainless steel coils. It’s still compatible with the original Crown coils, but its vastly reduced size (just 22mm x 58mm) makes it ideal for topping off small and stealthy devices.
If you’re looking to belt out huge clouds but would like a mini, compact option, the Uwell Crown Mini Tank is sure to impress – just like the full-size version. Chinese supplier Efun.Top has an excellent price of just $15.99, or if you’d prefer a US vendor Huff & Puffers has them for $17.99 with coupon “CIGBUYER” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Crown Mini Sub-Ohm Tank features:
- Stainless steel and glass construction
- Top-fill design
- 2ml tank capacity
- Newly designed SUS316 stainless steel coils
- 0.25 and 0.50 ohm SUS316 coils included
- Compatible with original Crown coils
- RBA head available (sold separately)
- Adjustable airflow control
- Wide bore drip tip
- 510 threading
- 22mm diameter