The Uwell Crown Tank was one of the hottest sub-ohm tanks in 2015, and their latest product – the Uwell Rafale Tank – has become just as popular. With a newly improved top-fill design, anti-spitback system and new dual parallel coils rated up to 120W, the Rafale Tank is undoubtedly a top performer in the sub-ohm space, just like its predecessor. It holds more e-juice (5ml) and still offers amazing airflow with massive, dual cyclops air slots. Choose from 0.2 ohm (60 to 120W) or 0.5 ohm (40 to 80W) SS coils, and a RBA kit is also available.
Since it’s introduction a few months ago, the Uwell Rafale Tank has been in high demand, and several US vendors have extremely competitive prices. Normally retailing for $40, get one at Fuggin Vapor for the low price of $24.99. Or, get one for even less at Ecig Avenue for just $22.49 w/ coupon “ecig2016” →
* Expiration of coupon codes are unknown. Good while supplies last.
Rafale Sub-Ohm Tank features:
- Constructed from stainless steel and quartz glass
- Intensive research was done to produce the best vaping experience
- Convenient top fill design (one piece top fill)
- Patented anti-spitback system
- Precision, dual slot adjustable airflow
- 5ml tank capacity
- Unique parallel coil design with a long life span
- 0.2 ohm parallel 316 stainless steel coil (60 to 120W)
- 0.5 ohm parallel 316 stainless steel coil (40 to 80W)
- 0.1 ohm parallel Ni200 nickel coil
- Coils made with 100% Japanese cotton
- 23mm diameter