From the maker of the Drag 157 and Voopoo Two, comes the company’s first sub-ohm tank – the Voopoo UForce Tank. With an emphasis on quality and performance, Voopoo UForce Sub-Ohm Tank has a 3.5ml capacity and incorporates a unique quick vent channel that shortens the chimney to allow for rapid discharge of heat and maximum flavor production. It has a stylish grooved design and features triple bottom adjustable airflow with two UForce OCC Coils – a 0.4 ohm U2 Dual (40 to 80W) and 0.23 ohm U4 Quadruple Coil (50 to 120W).
If it’s anything like their high quality devices, the Voopoo UForce Sub-Ohm Tank is sure to be a top performer and will make the perfect addition to any sub-ohm setup. Available in a variety of attractive colors, you can get a great price on the Voopoo UForce Tank at Chinese supplier Fast Tech for only $21.07. Or, choose US vendor Vapor DNA for just $31.49 with coupon “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Voopoo UForce Sub-Ohm Tank features:
- 304 stainless steel and glass construction
- Convenient sliding top-fill system
- 3.5ml tank capacity
- Quick vent channel for rapid heat discharge
- Short chimney design improves flavor
- UForce OCC Coil Technology
- 0.4 ohm U2 Dual Coil – rated for 40 – 80W
- 0.26 ohm U4 Quadruple Coil – rated for 50-120W
- Triple bottom adjustable airflow
- 14mm delrin wide bore drip tip
- 510 threading connection
- 24.6mm diameter