HCigar VT75 Nano (DNA75) Box Mod – $68.00
If you think the HCigar VT75 Mod is sweet, now there's an even smaller version that looks just as awesome!
Both are powered by eVolv's DNA75 chipset, meaning they're packed with features and customization options, but the HCigar VT75 Nano Box Mod is only 82mm x 39mm x 24mm, making it one of the smallest DNA75 devices on the market. It's powered by a single 18650 battery, offers up to 75W of output with an advanced temperature control suite and compatibility with Evolv's Escribe software.
The VT75 Nano Mod features a zinc alloy C-frame chassis with aluminum accents, large OLED display, 3-button interface, spring-loaded SS 510 and a 1A micro-USB charging / upgrade port.
As far as aesthetics, we're not sure which one we like better, but if you're looking for a super compact DNA75 device, the HCigar VT75 Nano Box Mod is a great looking, high-quality option that's packed with features. Retailing for $99 at most vendors, get a great price from these sellers:
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
HCigar VT75 Nano Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 75W
- Temperature Control: 100 – 300C / 200 – 600F
- Output modes: TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / VW
- Minimum resistance: 0.1 ohm
- Max output: 50A
- Powered by authentic eVolv DNA 75 chip
- Zinc alloy C-frame chassis with aluminum accents
- More compact than original VT75 Mod
- 0.91″ OLED display
- Large firing button with rocker button adjustment
- Customizeable color LED firing light
- Micro USB Port for charging and firmware upgrades
- Spring-loaded 510 connection with SS threads
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)