The Kennedy RDA is an extremely popular rebuildable atomizer made by Kennedy Enterprises. It’s been through several different stages, including V1, V2 and a new 24mm version. Not only is it more aesthetically appealing, V2 has drastically improve airflow which provides a concentrated and direct pathway to each coil. It has a super deep juice well for extended vaping, along with a 3-post design that’s perfect for a wide range of coil builds. And if you’d prefer a larger 24mm setup, that’s an option too.
An authentic Kennedy RDA will cost you well over $100, but Chinese supplier Fast Tech has a huge selection of Kennedy RDA clones. If you’d like the standard 22mm version they start at just a fraction of the cost – priced from only $6.37. Or, choose the larger Kennedy 24mm RDA clone starting at just $9.51 →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Kennedy RDA Clone features:
- Available in stainless steel, brass or copper
- Removable drip tip
- Extra deep juice well prevents flooding
- Triple post design for single or dual coil builds
- Bottom airflow control system
- 510 threading with copper center pin
- 22mm or 24mm diameter