The new 100W IPV4 Box Mod by Pioneer4You is has been HOT, but if you still prefer the look and feel of the original IPV3 (or need a bit more power), then the upgraded IPV3 Li Box Mod should be a perfect fit. It’s virtually identical to the original, but has a sliding battery door (no screws) and the latest YiHi SX330V3SL chip; offering up to 165W of power and temperature control. It has enormous flexibility, firing from 0.05 to 3.0 ohms, as well as a full set of protective features. Plus, user’s can upgrade to the iPV3 Li V2 (200W) firmware once it’s available.
The Pioneer4You IPV3 Li 165W Box Mod requires two high-amp 18650 batteries and is load with power and features. It’s certainly not designed for novices, but if you’re ready for this BEAST you can pick one up at Ecig Avenue for just $76.49 with coupon “ecig2015” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Pioneer4You IPV3 Li Mod features:
- Constructed of billet aluminum
- Latest YiHi SX330V3SL chip
- Variable wattage: 10 to 99.9 watts in 0.1W increments, 100 to 165 watts in 1W increments
- Temperature control: 212 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit
- VW Resistance: 0.10 ohm – 3.0 ohms
- TC Resistance: 0.05 ohm – 0.3 ohm
- 0.96″ OLED Screen
- Three button design w/ dovetail sliding ball lock door
- Reverse polarity, low voltage, low resistance, overheat and short circuit protection
- Micro USB port for updates
- Brass 510 spring loaded connection
- Utilizes two high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately)