An upgrade to the original XCube Mod, the Smok XCube II has many of the same great features of the original, but with two additional buttons and temperature control. It also puts out up to 160W (vs. 50W), is Bluetooth 4.0 compatible and can fire down to 0.8 ohms. The Smok XCube 2 Mod is solid and durable just like the original, with the same unique firing bar that runs the entire length of the device; backed up by a glowing LED light that can be personalized to your liking.
Scheduled for release towards the middle of July, the Smok XCube II Box Mod requires two 18650 batteries (sold separately) and is expected to retail for around $100. Not a bad price for 160W of power, temperature control and so many unique features, but you can get the XCube 2 at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $48.49 →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Smok XCube 2 Box Mod features:
- Constructed of stainless steel with brushed metal finish
- Variable wattage: 6 – 160W
- Temperature control range: 200 – 600F / 100 – 315C
- Resistance range: 0.1 – 3.0 ohm (VW), 0.08 -3.0 ohm (TC)
- Bright OLED screen
- Large firing button with additional +/- buttons for easier operation
- Stealth, temp control and variable wattage mode
- Bluetooth 4.0 connection with iOS/Android
- Magnetic back cover
- Customizable LED color
- Spring-loaded center pin
- Power by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)