The Kato Box Mod is one of the best looking box mods on the market. Made by Kato, makers of the popular Hammer Mod, an authentic Kato Box Mod retails for over $200. What makes it really unique is the 23.5mm atomizer hole, allowing you to recess a 23mm atomizer (or smaller) for a sleek and clean look. The top and bottom caps are polished stainless steel while the body is made from aluminum, making it rugged and relatively light. This unregulated, mechanical device is powered by a single 18650 battery and includes a spring-loaded top firing button, 510 connection and brass contacts.
Several Chinese vendors are carrying the Kato Box Mod Clone, with Gear Best offering the lowest price of $37.99 with coupon “GBKATO”. Fast Tech has it listed for $41.02 with several different versions, including: stainless steel, black and gold. Free worldwide shipping.
* No special coupon code required for this deal. Offer good while supplies last.
Kato Box Mod Clone features:
- Stainless 304 for top and bottom frame
- Brushed aluminium for body
- Width for top frame ring: 23.5mm (Allows you to use atomizer with 23mm diameter)
- Brass contacts
- Spring-loaded firing button, the locking ring is not reverse-threaded
- 510 connection
- Houses single 18650 battery (sold separately)
- Includes logo engravings