The Vamo is an extremely popular “tube mod” that has transitioned through various phases (ie: Vamo V1, V2, V3, etc.) – all the way up to the powerful Vamo V9. Last year we reviewed the Vamo V5 (15W), but the latest version provides up to 40W of power! The Vamo V9 Mod has an updated look with many of the same great features as it’s predecessors (OLED display, battery and resistance check, puff counter, etc.), offering even more power and functionality.
Compatible with a single 18350 or 18650 battery, the Vamo V9 Mod can now fire down to 0.5 ohm, ideal for all of the latest sub-ohm tanks and atomizers. Made from stainless steel, it has a new texturized grip that is both functional and attractive. If you’d like to get your hands on one, Fast Tech has several options, including the standard Vamo V9 Mod ($43.42), the Vamo V9 w/ LED Flashlight ($48.47) and a full Vamo V9 Kit ($54.26) →
* Free worldwide shipping applies. No special coupon codes are required.
Vamo V9 Mod features:
- Variable Wattage: 3.0W – 40.0W (in 0.5W increments)
- Atomizer resistance check
- Puff counter and battery level display
- Battery reverse polarity, short circuit and low resistance protection
- Power interruption memory – Memorizes previous power settings before power interruption
- Bottom vent hole
- Laser engraved logo
- 510/eGo threading connector (brass center pin)
- Removable beauty ring
- Compatible with 510 and eGo threaded atomizers with minimum resistance of 0.5 – 5.0ohm
- Can be powered by 1*18650/1*18350/2*18350 batteries (batteries sold separately)
- It can work as a power bank after a 510 to USB adapter is introduced