From the makers of the Arctic Tank, comes the innovative new Horizon Phantom Sub-Ohm Tank. Visually, the first thing you notice is the multiple view windows. There are two separate chambers holding a total of 5ml of e-liquid, which can be filled from the bottom or side. We’re not exactly sure how the “liquid recycling” and “mechanical cooling” works, but the Phantom Tank is designed to stay cool under high wattage conditions. Made from high quality SS and glass, it comes with an RBA head to build your own coils or a 0.2 ohm BTDC head, ideal at 30W – 70W.
The Horizon Phantom Sub-Ohm Tank was just released, but it certainly sounds like a quality setup with a lot of unique features. You can get one at Angel Cigs for $34.99, or get the Phantom Tank for even less at Ecig Avenue for just $31.50 with coupon “ecig2015” →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Horizon Phantom Tank features:
- 304 stainless steel with high quality glass tank
- 5ml tank capacity
- Two chamber liquid storage
- Mechanical cooling system
- Liquid recycling system
- Splash proof design
- Adjustable airflow
- 316 stainless steel BTDC sub-ohm coil head
- Japanese organic cotton
- Widebore stainless steel 510 drip tip
- Rebuildable head included
- 22mm diameter