Vape Wild E-Juice Review
Known for their fast shipping and extremely affordable prices, Vape Wild has quickly made a name for itself in the rapidly expanding e-juice industry. With over 100 different flavors and numerous PG/VG options to choose from, Vape Wild’s e-liquid has become widely popular, and it’s reasonably priced to boot. Did it make our cut? See our Vape Wild e-juice review below:
About Vape Wild E-Liquid
Founded in 2015, Vape Wild is a relatively new company, but its quickly become one of the largest e-juice suppliers online; thanks in large part to the company’s extremely competitive pricing. How is Vape Wild’s e-liquid so cheap? As they put it, they have the “best suppliers, processes, and people,” allowing them to pass the savings onto their customers.
They appear to be doing everything right, with 100% USA-sourced ingredients and a ISO certified clean room in their Addison, TX facility. They offer a 24-hour turnaround time on all orders with free USPS Priority shipping on orders over $30.
The company offers over 100 different products, covering a full spectrum of flavors – starting at $6.99 for 30ml. Choose from the standard Vape Wild e-juice line, or pay a little extra for Vape Wild Pre-Steeped. There doesn’t seem to be a flavor that they DON’T carry, but variety often comes at the expense of quality.
Our Vape Wild E-Liquid Review
With dozens of different flavors to consider, we used Vape Wild’s online sorting feature to select of few of their best selling flavors, along with several others that we thought seemed interesting. In total, we picked up eight of Vape Wild’s e-juice flavors for this review. We chose the flavors from their standard, non-steeped line at Max (80%+) VG. Three members of our team vaped on each flavor for a day or two, and then we compiled their feedback. Here’s what we thought:
* PLEASE NOTE: We normally let flavors steep for 2-3 weeks before completing our e-juice reviews, but we dipped into Vape Wild’s e-liquid a little bit early. There was a noticeable difference with some flavors, so we tried to note the differences below.
Vape Wild E-Juice Flavors:
- Amaizeballs (3.5/5) – Our first experience with a Corn Pops flavor, we were definitely excited to try Amaizeballs. We’re big fans of cereal-flavored e-liquid, and this one certainly resembled the cereal with its high-pitched honey sweetness. Upon inhale it was super sweet, followed by a milky smooth aftertaste that provided just subtle hints of corn flavoring. We felt like it could have used a bit more grainy cereal flavor, but overall it was still enjoyable. Pretty consistent from day one, even without steeping.
- Flint Stoned (4.5/5) – Our second cereal flavor from Vape Wild, Flint Stoned was definitely the best e-juice from this review. Although it wasn’t the best cereal flavor we’ve ever tried, it was the first bottle we actually finished and one of the only ones that required back-to-back refills. Inspired by Flintstones Fruity Pebbles Cereal, it was sweet, pleasant and smooth, with a nice blend of fruit flavors and a grainy, milky undertone. Although we can’t say that it tasted exactly the same as its namesake, it was pretty tasty right from the start and saw subtle improvements after it sat for a few weeks.
- Fruit Hoops (2/5) – The third and final cereal flavor from our Vape Wild review, Fruit Hoops was undoubtedly the biggest disappointment. We love cereal flavors, and from everything we’d heard this was their best (and most popular) cereal-flavored e-liquid. Nope! Either we received a bad batch or somebody has it all wrong! It’s impossible to describe the initial taste, but it certainly wasn’t Fruit Loops cereal. Lots of sugary sucralose mixed in with milk and no discernible fruits or cereal flavoring. It did improve after steeping for a few weeks, but there’s no way we could recommend this flavor. Fruit Loops cereal? More like milky, sucralose mess… YUCK!
- Hannibal Nectar (3.5/5) – At first we thought Hannibal Nectar was going to be a big disappointment like Fruit Hoops, but after a few weeks of steeping it definitely began to shine. What started out like a jumbled mess of sweet fruits and indescribable tanginess, became a much more layered fruit mix that was nicely balanced with peaches, berries and a hint coconut. We’ve had better fruit blends before, but we enjoyed Hannibal Nectar none the less.
- Happy Demise (4/5) – Somehow we ended up with two strawberry flavors for this e-juice review, and Happy Demise was definitely the better option. Described as a flaky, fruity strawberry cookie, it had much more depth and accuracy than (S+C)2 (see below). Like all of Vape Wild’s e-liquid, it did have a notable amount of artificial sweetness, but this one was nicely balanced out with strawberry and cookie flavoring, so it didn’t overwhelm your taste buds. Decent from the start, it did get notably better with steeping.
- Murica (3/5) – We’ve never been fans of bomb pop flavors, so we didn’t expect much from Murica. The lime flavor always seems to overpower the others, causing them to be way too throaty. Murica provided a similar experience, although we did pick up some other notes of fruit and the sucralose sweetness helped to soften the effect. We found this flavor to be enjoyable for about a half tank, then it became too much. Since we’ve had similar experiences with bomb pop flavors before, we can’t judge it too harshly. Let’s just chalk this one up to a matter of personal preference.
- Rock & Rollgurt (3.5/5) – Like bomb pops, yogurt flavors have never been our thing, so take this review with a grain of salt. Prior to steeping this one was horrible! But after a few weeks we could definitely see how this flavor could be appealing. Lots of creamy and subtly sour yogurt undertones, combined with fruity black currant and a hint of hibiscus. This one is certainly unique, and for a yogurt flavor we didn’t think it was too bad. If you’re a fan of yogurt-flavored e-juice, it might be worth a shot.
- (S+C)2 (3/5) – Another one of Vape Wild’s most highly rated and popular e-liquid flavors, we were yet again disappointed by (S+C)2. Like Fruit Hoops, we were expecting a whole lot more in terms of flavor and accuracy. We’ve tried a ton of strawberries and cream flavors, and this one was mediocre at best. We felt like the strawberry was muted by the high level of sucralose, and the creamy backdrop lacked complexity or depth. It wasn’t the worst we’ve ever tried, but knowing how well these strawberry cream flavors can be executed, this one left a lot to be desired, even after steeping.
Opinion & Summary
There’s no doubt that Vape Wild is extremely affordable. If budget is your primary concern, you can’t go wrong with Vape Wild’s e-liquid and you’ll certainly find some flavors that you enjoy. With that being said, we’ve tried better flavors (from other companies) in nearly all of the flavor categories we sampled. Keep in mind, we have tried A LOT of e-juice, so maybe our team is a little bit picky, but we can’t say that any of these flavors were the best – or even top 5 in their category.
We did enjoy Flint Stoned and Happy Demise quite a bit, but Vape Wild’s use of artificial sweetener was apparent and negatively affected some flavors more than others. Going from one product to the next, our taste buds became so overwhelmed that sometimes it was hard to tell the difference between them. If you don’t have a problem with sucralose and its high-pitched sweetness, then you may you’ll feel differently about Vape Wild. And they do offer tons of flavors, so maybe with a bit more experimentation we’d have a different opinion.
Overall, we’d say Vape Wild’s e-juice is average at best. It’s undoubtedly cheap, but if you’re looking for complex, accurate e-liquid flavors that aren’t overpowered by artificial sweetener, you may want to shop elsewhere.
Expert Flavor Feedback…
I was really hoping to find something that I loved during this Vape Wild review; especially considering the price, but it just didn’t work out that way. We tried a few decent flavors, but I can’t say that I would go back to pick up more. Kind of disappointing. Flint Stoned was the best of the bunch, but it just didn’t compare to all of great cereal flavors that are already in my lineup. Vape Wild’s e-juice isn’t a bad choice for budget conscious vapers, but it definitely wasn’t for me. Too much artificial sweetener and not enough authentic flavoring. – Christopher Arthur