Cloudmaker Whiteout DNA 200 Mod
Under development for over a year, the Cloudmaker Whiteout DNA Mod is designed for the true vaping enthusiast.
Not only is it powered by a super advanced eVolv DNA200 chip, but it was created to be “future-proof” – allowing you to customize everything from the side panels (colored or clear) to the chip set.
Built upon community requests, future customizations are in the works, and the durable, modular design doesn’t require soldering or any special skills. The Whiteout DNA200 Mod can push up to 200W of power using a 1100mAh 3S LiPo battery configuration (1300mAh upgrade available), and it offers one of the most advanced temperature control systems on the market.
If customization is your thing and you’re looking for one of the most flexible and powerful setups in the industry, the Cloudmaker Whiteout DNA Mod is something you want to consider. It originally retailed for $200 almost everywhere, but if you shop around nowadays you can find them closer to $70.
Whiteout DNA Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 200W
- Temperature control: 200 – 800F (100 – 425C)
- Resistance range: 0.08 – 3.0 ohm
- Maximum output current: 50A
- Powered by authentic Evolv DNA200 chip
- Fully customizable modular design
- Constructed by using aluminum panels with plastic chassis
- Supports Ni200 and titanium wire
- Color panels available for custom look
- Swap out your chip for a totally different mod
- Community-inspired device with a forum for user feedback
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Cloudmaker Technologies engraving
- 1100mAh 3S LiPo battery (1300mAh available)