Eleaf iStick 100W TC Box Mod – $29.65
The revised version of the iStick 100W, the Eleaf iStick 100W TC Mod has a new compact form factor, and unlike the original, it has a sophisticated temperature control system. It still offers up to 100W of output, but it can now handle Ni200, titanium, and stainless steel coils, plus it has a three memory adjustable TCR mode to allow for even more precise temperature output. Base resistance can also be set, and the system is setup in parallel to run either single 18650 (up to 75W) or dual 18650 batteries (up to 100W). Another cool feature is the cutaway battery doors where one acts as the firing mechanism.
The new Eleaf iStick 100W TC Box Mod is vastly improved over the original and is undoubtedly the most advanced iStick to date. Recently released, you can get a great price at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $29.99. Or, if you'd prefer a US vendor Vapor Beast has them for $29.65 with coupon “YEAHBABY” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
iStick 100W TC Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 100W
- Temperature control: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.5ohm (TC mode), 0.1 – 3.5ohm (VW / Bypass mode)
- Supports nickel (Ni), titanium (Ti) and stainless steel (SS) coils
- Centrally located OLED display
- Stealth firing button
- Dual magnetic battery doors
- Micro USB charging
- Firmware upgradeable
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by single or dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)