Eleaf iStick Pico (Mod Only) – $22.61
One of the most feature-filled and compact box mods on the market, the Eleaf iStick Pico Mod is tiny (45 x 23 x 70.5mm) and packs up to 75W of power with temperature control; firing Ni, Ti and SS coils as low as 0.5 ohms. Powered by a single 18650 battery, it was designed by the innovative team at Jay Bo and has all the bells and whistles of setups twice its size, including three memory TCR mode, full-sized OLED display and a variety of safety protections.
The Eleaf iStick Pico Mod is sold alone or as a full starter kit, and if you're looking for something compact and stealthy with plenty of power and advanced features, it's an affordable option that you should definitely consider. Get a great price on the Pico Box Mod at Chinese supplier Gear Best for $22.61 w/ coupon “cigbuyer75W”, or US vendor Ecig.com for only $25.64 w/ coupon “cigbuyer” →
* FULL KIT: Sold with Melo III Mini Tank at Efun.Top ($35.45) or Ecig.com ($36.56)
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
iStick Pico Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 75W
- Temperature control: 200 – 600F (100 – 315C)
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.5ohm (TC modes)
- Resistance range: 0.1 – 3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
- 8 ventilation holes at the bottom for better heat dissipation
- Micro-USB charging port
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)
- Available colors: hot pink, black, grey, silver, white
- Size: 45mm x 23mm x 70.5mm