Looking for a tank that’s compatible with your 200W – or even 300W device? If you’re the type of vaper chasing maximum power and clouds, the Eleaf Melo 300 Tank is the highest performance tank from Eleaf to date. It uses Eleaf’s brand new 0.17 ohm ES Sextuple Coil Structure, featuring a 3-section design with parallel vertical coils in each and rated between 100W and 300W. The tank itself measures 26mm in diameter, has a retractable top-fill system, adjustable airflow and is available with a capacity of either 3.5ml or 6.5ml.
With the growing number of 200W+ mods, the Eleaf Melo 300 Sub-Ohm Tank is one of only a handful of options that can handle up to 300W of output. You can get one at US vendor Vapor DNA for $26.99 with coupon “DNA10”, but Chinese supplier Efun.Top has an unbeatable price of $17.90 for 3.5ml or 6ml versions →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Eleaf Melo 300 Tank features:
- Stainless steel and glass construction
- 3.5ml or 6.5ml tank capacity
- Retractable, sliding top-fill design
- New ES Sextuple Coil Structure (0.17 ohm / 100W – 300W)
- Large dual adjustable air slots
- Widebore delrin drip tip
- Gold-plated 510 connection
- 26mm diameter