Taking advantage of eVolv’s most powerful chip, the DNA 200, HCigar’s VT133 Box Mod has been throttled down to offer 133W of power with all of eVolv’s advanced, industry leading features. Like all of their VT series mods, the HCigar VT133 Mod is elegantly styled in zinc alloy, featuring a super attractive ergonomic, two-tone design. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it offers precision temperature control with various built-in safety features and can fire as low as 0.08 ohms. It also includes quick access battery door, micro USB charging and SS 510.
A reasonably priced DNA200-powered device, the HCigar VT133 Mod offers a great combination of power, performance and features in a comfortable, ergonomic form factor. Get one at Vapor DNA for just $143.99 with coupon “DNA10”, or Chinese supplier Fast Tech for only $122.95 with free shipping →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
HCigar VT133 Mod features:
- Powered by authentic Evolv DNA200 chip
- Variable wattage: 1 – 133W
- Variable voltage: 0.5 – 6V
- Temperature control: 100 – 300C / 200 – 600F
- Resistance range: 0.1 – 2 ohm (VW), 0.08 – 1 ohm (TC)
- Constructed from zinc alloy
- Lightweight, ergonomic two-tone design
- Large OLED screen with knurled adjustment buttons
- Micro USB charging and Escribe connection port
- Spring-loaded SS 510 connection
- Easy access, sliding battery cover
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)