One of the long list of devices incorporating eVolv’s DNA200 chipset, the Hotcig DX200 Box Mod is loaded with power and all of the unique features offered by the DNA 200. It offers up to 200W of output, preheat, synchronous rectification, temperature protection and so much more. Powered by a built-in 900mAh battery that can be easily detached and swapped out, it includes a large, full function OLED screen, spring-loaded 510 and USB port for charging and using eVolv’s eScribe software to customize or monitor your experience.
If you’re looking for a unique DNA200-powered device with an easy-swap battery system, the Hotcig DX200 Mod is a reasonably priced option worth considering. Available in various colors, get one at Chinese supplier Fast Tech for $121.95, or US vendor Ecig.com for $113.05 w/ coupon “cigbuyer” (FREE SHIP) →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Hotcig DX 200 Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 200W
- Temperature control: 200F – 600F
- Output voltage: 0.5 – 9V
- Input current: 0.5 – 23A
- Resistance range: 0.1 – 3.0ohm
- Powered by authentic eVolv DNA 200 chip
- 0.91″ OLED display (wattage, battery level, temperature, voltage and resistance)
- Large, side mounted firing button
- 510 threading connection
- Micro-USB charging porteScribe software to customize and monitor device
- Built-in, easy-swap 900mAh battery