Although they both have large, two-post rebuildable decks, there isn’t a whole lot of similarities between the 300W iJoy Tornado and the new iJoy Tornado Nano RTA. The Nano is a bit smaller and it includes some unique innovations such as a replaceable “chip coil” and color changing glass which becomes translucent when exposed to heat. It’s top filled, holds 4ml of e-juice and features two large adjustable airflow slots that provide plenty of airflow. Build your own coils with the 18.6mm dual-post RBA deck, or try iJoy’s new chip coil (40W-80W) which is designed to provide spectacular flavor and performance.
If you’re looking for a flexible RTA and sub-ohm tank combo, the iJoy Tornado Nano Tank is a compact 24mm setup that certainly sounds interesting. Available in mid-June, you can pre-order at several Chinese vendors including Efun.Top for just $14.99. Or, get one at Fast Tech for only $17.87 with free shippping →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
iJoy Tornado Nano Tank features:
- 304 stainless steel and glass construction
- 4ml tank capacity
- Convenient top filling system
- Color change glass tank (coating on outside of tank – harmless to users)
- Large 18.6mm dual post, quad terminal deck
- 2-in-1 drip tip + top cap combo
- Adjustable airflow control (two large air slots on base)
- Innovative Chip Coil sub-ohm tank system (40W – 80W)
- Peek insulator
- Direct to contact 24K gold-plated 510 connection
- 24mm diameter