The E-Ray Box Mod is a unique and extremely limited device from JD Tech. It features a ultra-sexy design and utilizes a Ti16 chipset offering up to 88W of power (controlled by an internal LED volt meter). Form and functionality come together with it’s pistol grip shape, solid aluminum body with electro coating and dovetail sliding back cover with ball lock. The E-Ray Mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries, includes an adjustable brass 510 contact and can fire as low as to 0.2 ohms.
An authentic JD Tech E-Ray Box Mod will run you close to $400, if you can find it; but Chinese supplier Gear Best just listed an E-Ray Box Mod Clone for less than 1/4 the cost. Although it lacks the JDTech engravings, it looks nearly identical and even includes the same Ti16 chipset. Grab an E-Ray Mod Clone for just $86.81 with free worldwide shipping →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
E-Ray Box Mod Clone features:
- Solid aluminum body with electro coating
- Ti16 chip
- 3.5volts to 5.5volts
- 16 Amp limit/ 40-88 Watts
- Resistance range: 0.2 – 2.0 ohm
- Mechanical switch with locking ring
- Dovetail sliding back cover with ball-bearing lock
- Solid brass contacts
- Floating positive contact
- Adjustable negative contact
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- All components are made in Japan