Kanger Kbox 120W Box Mod – ONLY $33.09!
The Kanger Kbox 120W Box Mod one of the latest devices from Kangertech offering up to 120W of output with temperature control.
Powered by dual 18650 batteries and an upgraded PCB, it supports Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Nichrome wire and fires down to 0.05 ohms; with a peak efficiency higher than 97%. It has the same great aesthetics as its 70W and 200W siblings and includes two-line OLED screen, magnetic battery door and spring loaded 510.
The Kanger Kbox 120W Mod is an attractive, affordable device with all of the most desirable and advanced features. It has more than enough power and plenty of protective features, for the price these really are very good value.
This compact and extremely precise mod normally retails for more than $40, but several vendors have it available at drastically reduced prices. We’re not sure how long they’ll last, but these sellers still have them in stock:
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Kanger Kbox 120W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 7 – 120W
- Temperature range: 200 – 600F
- Minimum resistance: Ni200, Ti, SS – 0.05 ohm | Kanthal / Nichrome 0.1 ohm
- Zinc and aluminum alloy construction
- Upgraded PCB (360kHz high speed synchronous DC-DC)
- Peak efficiency above 97%
- Two-line OLED screen
- Short circuit, low battery, open circuit and overtime protection
- Smart balance charging via micro USB port
- Dual magnetic battery cover
- Spring-loaded 510 pin
- Requires dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)