The Kanger Subtank is the latest, next generation sub-ohm clearmomizer to hit the market. Similar to the Aspire Atlantis, the Kanger version also includes a sophisticated adjustable airflow system and replaceable sub-ohm heads (as low as 0.5 ohms), but it can also be rebuilt just like a traditional RBA. The Kanger Subtank accepts the new “Bottom Plane Dual-Coil” (BPDC) replacement heads in various resistance levels and also includes organic cotton RBA coils. It’s made from stainless steel with a durable pyrex glass tank and features spring-loaded 510 connector.
Recently released, several vaping suppliers are offering excellent deals on the new Sub Tank from Kanger. Full retail price of the Kanger Subtank is $49.99, but the best deal can be found at MFS for $25.46 with code “NEWMFS15” (first-time customer only). Vapor DNA has the Sub Tank for just $35.99 with “DNA10”.
* Expiration of coupon codes unknown. Good while supplies last.
Kanger Subtank includes:
- 1 x Kanger Subtank (4.2ml – 6ml)
- 1 x BPDC Head: 0.5 Sub Ohm / 15W – 30W
- 1 x BPDC Head: 1.2 Ohm / 7W – 25W
- 2 x RBA Coil (Organic Cotton made in Japan)
- 1 x RBA Tip Connector
- 1 x RBA Base
- 1 x Screw Driver
- 2 X Screws
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Beauty Ring (From Φ25 to Φ22mm)